CANADA Work Permit
Canada work permit is on official permit that allows a foreign citizen to work in Canada for a particular period of time. Once a candidate get their job offer from an Canadian employer then only he can apply for work visa.
The Work Permit is valid for foreign nationals who want to work in Canada as temporary workers, caregivers, agricultural workers, business professionals, traders and investors.
Canada is a dream destination for many people who are looking to work abroad. Every year more than 3,00,000 individuals are granted permits to work in Canada.
Individuals can also apply for a PR Visa during end period of work visa. They also have opportunity to travel across the Canada and earn in dollars.
Documents Required for Canada Work Visa
- A valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada.
- Proof of education qualification, that should include degree, mark sheet as well as certificates.
- Proof of work experience.
- Bank statements.
- Have documents that shows you have enough funds to stay and survive in Canada.
- No record of any criminal activity.
- Good health.
- Provide proof that you will move out of Canada once your work permit expires.
- Meet eligibility conditions such as language skills, biometric data and medical insurance.
How Pranil Education Services can help.
Pranil Education Services is one of the leading name in Canada Visa Consulting Services. We have the knowledge and experience to help you throughout the process. We provide:
- Entire Visa application support.
- Assistance in Job search.
- Assistance in documentation.
- Regular follow-up & update.
- Visa interview preparation.
About the author :
Share this post :
You may also like :
BRITISH COLUMBIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (BC PNP) A province situated on Canada’s western coast, British Columbia is amongst the top destinations for Canadian immigration due