Why Study in UK ?

Academic Excellence

American schools are famous for being really good. They are among the best in the world and have many different programs and majors for people with different interests and career goals.

Wide Range of Programs

The US offers diverse learning opportunities in fields like engineering, business, arts, sciences, and technology. You can tailor your education to your career goals by choosing relevant courses.

Career Opportunities

In the USA, there are lots of companies - big and small. Studying there could help you get an internship, meet important people and find a good job. It's a great way to start your international career.

We're confident in saying we have the best
Immigration programs in India, and here's why.

We're confident in saying we have the best Immigration programs in India, and here's why.

we take pride in our track record of success. Over the years, we have helped numerous students and professionals achieve their dreams of studying and settling in Canada.

We believe we are one of India’s top immigration and education advisors. We are committed to providing our students with excellent and professional services.


THE opportunity

Get the Immigration
Trainings you Deserve.

Citizenship Test

Pranil Education Services is dedicated to helping you prepare and succeed in passing the Citizenship Test.


We are an authorized IELTS test center providing seamless and expert support for achieving desired scores.

PTE Coaching

Pranil Education Services’ PTE coaching can open doors to opportunities in education, employment, and migration.

Most UK institutions provide September-October admissions, however few offer January-February. Undergraduate students can apply if:

12th grade humanities 65%+

70-80% or higher for science, business, and engineering diploma students

Some colleges accept 2nd class with additional qualifications and experience. Students with scores below 60% can take foundation courses and diploma programs.

18-year-olds can apply.

Postgraduate applicants must meet these requirements:

Masters and research programs demand a 60% or higher first degree.

Some management programs accept 55% or higher GMAT scores between 600-700.

Some MBA schools need 2–4 years of full-time work experience.

Postgraduate studies require a 25-year-old minimum.

UK university admittance also requires language fluency. An undergraduate programme requires 6.5 IELTS bands, whereas a postgraduate course requires 7.0. Undergraduates need 80 TOEFL and postgraduates 90. There are exemptions for students who scored above 70% in their tenth and twelfth grade English-medium exams.

Before applying, some paperwork must be in order. The tenth, twelfth, and bachelor degree mark sheets must be certified. Two academic reference letters from recent professors are required. A student also needs a work recommendation from an employer who knows them and their skills. One also needs a CV, statement of purpose, and GMAT/IELTS/TOEFL scores. Design and architecture applicants’ portfolios matter too. National co-curricular sports achievement certificates are well-received.

Applying for an undergraduate degree requires UCAS. One application per year is allowed. One form applies to five universities online. Most Oxford and Cambridge applications close on October 15.

Arts and humanities deadlines are March 24. Other programs have two deadlines—January 15th and June 30th. It’s safer to apply by the first deadline. The fourth year in sandwich programs is frequently a job experience year. Foundation classes last a year. For postgraduate programs, apply 6–8 months in advance. Rao Consultants offices offer free application forms. British MBA programs are popular.

Universities frequently set their own prices for international students, which vary depending on the degree and the institution delivering it. Undergraduate degrees typically cost between 10,000 and 12,000 pounds, while postgraduate degrees cost between 10,000 and 18,000 pounds. Humanities and social science degrees are typically much less expensive than laboratory courses or clinical degrees.

The UK visa rules state that a student must have 1,015 pounds in their bank accounts for each month of education. If you move to a larger city, such as London, your monthly living expenses will skyrocket. However, Cardiff, Aberdeen in Scotland, and Durham are significantly more economical in terms of living costs.

Rent and food are two of the most expensive aspects of living in the UK. Rents in major cities are among the highest in the world. According to the 2017 National Student Accomodation Survey, students paid an average of 125 pounds per week on rent. Regional differences, on the other hand, are quite dramatic. Students in Northern Ireland spend roughly 91 pounds per week, which is half of what students in London may spend. Every week, food will cost you around 30 pounds, and a meal in a diner or restaurant may cost you up to 12 pounds. Monthly phone bills, utilities, and other ancillary expenditures will significantly increase your schooling and living expenses.

If you want to study in the UK for a short period of time, such as a language course or a vocational programme, you must apply for a short-term study visa. You can stay in the UK for 6 months with this visa if you are 16 years old or older. If you are taking an English language course, you are eligible to stay for 11 months; nevertheless, the age criterion still applies.

If you are between the ages of 4 and 16 and want to study at an independent school in the United Kingdom, you must apply for a Tier 4 (child) visa. This visa requires that you have a confirmed place at the course of your choosing, that you have parental or guardian agreement, that you have enough money to cover your course and expenses, and that you meet the other qualifying criteria. You can apply for this visa three months before the start of your course, and the decision will take roughly three weeks. You can arrive one week before your course begins if it lasts six months or a month in advance if it lasts longer than six months. This course does not allow you to study at a public college or a college of further education.

A Tier 4 (general) visa is required if you are 16 or older and applying to higher education courses. This visa has many similarities to the child visa, however there are several key differences. This visa allows you to work in almost any job, based on your degree level and the type of sponsor you have. This visa does not allow you to attend a school financed by the local government.

We Help you from Start
to End Immigration.

Pranil Education Services is your trusted partner for seamless and successful immigration. We understand that the immigration process can be complex and overwhelming, which is why we are here to guide you from start to end, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free journey towards your dream destination.

Connect with our team for any queries

Pranil Education Services provides great client support throughout your educational and immigration journey via a dedicated team ready to assist with any questions or concerns.

Lets Plan your Trip to
Dream land.

Pranil Education Services offers educational support. We can help you have a seamless and unforgettable journey to your dream destination.

Legal Immigration

Legal Immigration success

Required Documents

Required Documents Support

Connect with our team for any queries

Pranil Education Services offers unwavering confidence in providing unmatched support every step of your educational and immigration journey towards a better future. Trust us and reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Students

Get your Visa Approved in
3 Simple Steps.

Complete Online Form

Documents & payments

Receive Your Visa

Are you Looking for Visa Applications Just Call us!