More than 224 candidates were invited in the latest BC PNP Draw
- 177 invitations were issued through five BC PNP streams for skilled workers and international graduates in the general draw, which included tech occupations. Minimum scores ranged from 78 to 132 points.
- A total of 26 invites were issued to skilled workers and international graduates scoring at least 60 points in a targeted draw targeting Early Childhood Educators and Assistants.
- In a draw specifically targeted at healthcare workers, 15 invitations were issued to skilled workers, international graduates, entry-level and semi-skilled workers with at least 60 points.
- Five invitations were sent to entry-level and semi-skilled workers with a minimum score of 60, specifically Healthcare Assistants under NOC 3413.
- The final set of targeted invitations went to skilled workers and international graduates under NOCs 3114 and 3213 for veterinarians and animal health technologists and veterinary technicians respectively, with a minimum score of 60. The number of invitations was listed as ‘less than 5’ to protect the identity of those who were invited.
About the author :
Share this post :
You may also like :
The Ontario Entrepreneur Stream has issued 28 Invitations to Apply in a new draw on August 16. Candidates scoring between 138 and 160 points were
On August 17, Canada issued 2,250 Invitations to Apply in its fourth all-program Express Entry draw since July 6. A minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
To combat COVID-19 travel restrictions, Canada launched its Temporary Residence to Permanent Residence Pathway around mid-2021. It has welcomed nearly 50,000 newcomers so far. Over